MRI's Vertical Turbine Flocculator / Mixers are known for their durable design and high efficiency. Providing value for the money is at the core of our ongoing R&D efforts. With more than 40 years of experience, MRI conducts continual research and development to:
- Develop better and more cost-effective methods of mixing and manufacturing
- Ensure the best possible combination of technology and price
Vertical turbine flocculators maintain excellence through:
- Seven manufacturing plants worldwide
- Research and development at each manufacturing plant
- Onsite CFD analysis, laboratory and fluid handling facilities, and experienced research engineers to determine the optimal design for each application
- Custom-designed controls
- Ongoing research and advanced technology result in the most efficient and reliable product for specific applications
Flexible and efficient, MRI's Vertical Turbine Flocculators deliver a wide variable range and:
- Provide high collision rates while using less energy
- Have a unique drive on each paddle to allow more versatile mixer speeds and flow directions
- Include a self-cleaning, low-G final hydraulic state
The inline agitator is an independent mixing system that offers its own drive and impeller assembly for controlled mixing at all times.
Twin hydrofoil impellers generate a high macro-shear and rapid mixing gradient across the line of flow to ensure good liquids-contact, irrespective of pipeline velocity.
Extensive research determines best impeller design to guarantee best results.
A wide range of impeller technology and materials, including mild steel, stainless steel, Hastelloy® and titanium ensure best fit for your application.
Specialized coating materials such as soft natural rubbers, Halar® and the latest composite GRP/FRP technology ensure the most aggressive conditions are met at the most economic price.
The latest generation of high-efficiency hydrofoils reduce operating costs.