Meurer Research, Inc. is a culturally diverse organization with a wide range of academic backgrounds among its team members, from technical certifications to master titles.
We offer a competitive health and wellness benefits package to employees, to include the following:
- Health Insurance w/ Prescription (Rx) services
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Retirement Benefits (401k and Defined Contribution Plans)
- Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Development Programs
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Meurer Research, Inc., where employment is based upon relevant factors without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as “protected status”).
We maintain a drug free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.